This episode on JK Meshi we have the anniversary of the schools founding (meaning a day off! Woohoo!) and a picnic on that day.
The girls on their way home from school, talk about what they were going to do on their day off. With Ruriko and Reina planning to play a game called “Dr. PreButt” (a puzzle game where you erase muscular butts). Ryouka clearly gets annoyed as her friends, forget that they had agreed to have a picnic with lunch boxes on the day instead.
This episode changed it up a bit, with the cooking part taking more of the spotlight. Reina and Ruriko decide to make a lunch box that would surprise Ryouka, making stuff that they’d like to eat. Reina decides that to be cod roe, whilst Ruriko chooses candy rice (which traumatized Ryouka last time). In the end they go with avocado instead, with eggs and wieners too make the ultimate JK Meshi Lunch Box item, avocado with cod roe.
- First cut the avocado in half and take out the pit
- Wrap the avocado in tinfoil so it won’t tilt
- Slice the wieners and place them where the pit was in the sliced avocado.
- Crack the egg into the hole/on top of the wieners.
- Pour the cod roe spaghetti sauce on top of everything
- Bake it in the toaster oven
We then go to the next day, with the Reina and Ruriko surprising Ryouka with their special lunch box.
This episode showed basically what the girls do with their days off and the promises they make, despite some people forgetting (I hate when that happens). Though the special lunch box was a nice touch.