Yo, Hi. mmmmm Konichiwa!
Shout out to Lynlynsays for nominating me for this award, I appreciate it, even though its been a month I finally got around to it (busy life busy life).
What am I talking about?
Basically it’s an “award” given to people with less than 200 followers (which I do). Here are the rules:
As with this site, I’ll try to keep it short!
- If you could describe your personality in three words, what three words would you use? And why those words?
I hate everyone. My personality is that of a negative one. I do believe in the theory of humans being inherently evil, and through my experiences I believe that’s what society has come to be or what humans are today. Humanity is a horrible race (there is no such thing as racism if we are all the same race), I generally feel annoyed by things that most people try to do, as they aren’t considerate enough of others to ask how it affects them.
- Do you have a pet peeve? If so, what is it?
Inconsiderate people, this links to my personality, everyone is inconsiderate in one way or another (including myself), but when I see it happen/or when it happens to me, it makes my blood boil.
- Do you think out loud?
Sometimes, if I need to. I unconsciously do it saying probably up to 3 words at a time before I notice. I do like to keep most things internally though.
- Do you listen to music while you blog? If so, what genre of music?
I don’t listen to music, this is mainly due to the fact that I write my reviews like I speech. This may result in a lot of grammatical errors due to my speech pattern (sorry! D:)
- If you could make a “Soundtrack of Your Life,” what five songs would you put?
Concurrently I would put the variety of music I have listened to over my life. It shows various stages in which I’ve been through
- Blue – All Rise
- Started with music here, I didn’t have a favorite genre, I generally just listened to whatever until I found something to my taste.
- Hardstyle Mafia – X-Marks the Spot
- Electro/Hardstyle era kicked into me, I enjoyed the beats, the drops and everything with it
- Rainie Yang – Li Xiang Qing Ren
- I stopped listening to English music, I watched asian dramas (I still do), but this song kicked everything off. I LOVE Rainie as an artist and actress, she is probably my role model/inspiration.
- Kasarinchu – High High High
- Here is generally when I started watching anime, and I thoroughly enjoyed Usagi Drop and this song.
- Girl’s Day – Cupid (큐피트)(Acoustic Version)
- Blue – All Rise
- Have you ever went karaoke? Did you like it, why or why not?
Yes I have, I do like karaoke but it is better with smaller groups of people. When I’ve been with like 16 other friends, it becomes a mess with everyone listening to different music genres and skipping songs.
- Coffee or tea?
Both, I love both, I drink both. Cafe Latte please 😀
- Your top five favorite books of all time (well so far in life)?
I don’t read many books (mainly generally during school?), but I do read a lot of manga and the occasional Light Novel or Visual Novels. With my favorite manga being Ichigo 100%, LN being Sword Art Online and Visual Novel being Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai. But if I had to choose a book, it would probably be the rabbits (picture book) or the Horrible Histories Series (e.g. Terrible Tudors)
- If you could rewrite the ending of a book, anime or manga? Which would it be and why?
If I were to rewrite an ending it would probably turn into a joke or something. For example School Days not having enough boats at the end. Either that or I would choose a different route of a character, again related to School Days, maybe not the Kotonoha route but the Setsuna route.
- If you knew the world is going to end tomorrow, what would you do on your last day?
Be the one to push the button to end the world.
- Would you meet a blogger (or bloggers) in real life? If so, who and why?
I wouldn’t mind. As long as people aren’t too pretentious. I enjoy sharing my opinion with others, as long as they can take it.
- My favorite number is 2.
- I enjoy listening to k-pop. My bias is Im Yoona
- I am a gamer, I play games like League of Legends to games like Rocket League, CS:GO and even City:Skylines.
102 HOURS PLAYED I REGRET NOTHING
- I use to play competitive Counter Strike Source (Before the days of queuing and matchmaking)
- Follow me @deiriiraifu
- I don’t eat chocolate bars, but I eat cake and other “chocolate” goods.
- I love playing basketball, my favorite team is the Atlanta Hawks.
- I plan to travel at the end of the year and sometime in the future to Japan
- I have time slots everyday called “anime time” and manga time”. Usually nothing can stop me from doing them unless my friends want to go out or something.
- I like puns, I like saying/writing puns and watching people cringe.
- A pie with apples is a pineapple.
Nominations (I don’t have 11)
I’ll try to nominate people I haven’t seen before so here we go.
11 Questions to Answer
- What is your favorite anime series and why?
- What are your favorite genres of anime?
- Poop flavoured curry or curry flavoured poop?
- Your favourite anime/manga character and why?
- Is the Manga or Anime better? Give 2 examples.
- Your top 5 Anime OP’s and your top 5 Anime ED’s?
- Yandere, Tsundere, Kuudere, Dandere? pick one.
- When do you usually watch anime?
- Name a cover you like of a song you like
- An anime/manga world you would like this world(reality) to change to.
- Name a lineup of 5 artists/Seiyuu you would like to have at concert/convention if you were the producer.
Peace out, DeiriiRaifu yo!
note: I wrote 1000 words for this, not really what this site is about but whatever.